"If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime"
Order roses for delivery in The Netherlands
You can order directly a bouquet of roses. Order before 12:00 and the roses will be delivered the same day.. Select your roses for delivery in the Netherlands by color, stem and bud size.
All our Fleurop florists always have beautiful, fresh roses in stock of the best quality. So you can order a bouquet of roses with confidence, even if you want them delivered on the same day! We have an extensive range of beautiful bouquets with roses, but you can of course also order individual roses from us.
Order the roses before 1 p.m. (on working days) or 12 p.m. (on Saturdays) and the bouquets of roses will be delivered the same day in the Netherlands.
• Red rose: I love you, I am in love with you. Say it with the red rose, because it stands for love and respect. Nice for Valentine's Day or another romantic dinner or weekend away.
• Pink rose: The pink rose stands in particular for happiness and gratitude, but also for having fun together. This rose can therefore be used for multiple occasions. You always do well.
• White rose: the white rose stands for innocence, purity and unconditional love, the feeling of being together. The white rose is beautiful purely from its simplicity.
• Yellow rose: This stands for close friendship and solidarity. A beautiful color that creates contrast between other roses.
In addition to bouquets with roses, it is also possible to order roses by stem from Flowers.nl. You can choose from several lengths: short, medium or long. The minimum number of roses by stem is 7 pieces and can be ordered online. You can choose from three colors: red, white or pink.
Having trouble choosing? For the most beautiful bouquet, we recommend that you select the middle length from 20 roses and the longest length from 30 pieces. Then they look best in a vase!
When you receive or give roses, you prefer to enjoy them for as long as possible. We therefore give you a few tips, especially for your bouquet of roses:
• Make sure that the stem of the rose is always cut diagonally immediately upon receipt and immediately put it on water. Otherwise you have a chance that the rose will 'hang'.
• Place the rose / roses in a glass vase. The stems get enough light and there is less chance of bacteria.
• Roses are happiest and then stand tallest when they are in a place where there is no direct / bright sunlight, even later in the day. Like other flowers, the roses wilt more quickly when they are near a fruit bowl, so make sure there is no fruit nearby.
• Extra tip: Cut the roses again diagonally, this way you can enjoy your bunch of roses even longer. Change the water immediately. They like that too!
Our florists depend on auction prices, as a result of market forces the purchase price of roses increases. Unfortunately, some bouquets and the single roses around Valentine are higher in price than usual.…